Monday, 7 March 2016

Tesco Fresh Flowers - The Orchard Programme

February 2016 Fresh Flowers from Tesco


I bought some beautiful purple lily flowers from Tesco last week and they are atill going strong 7 days later! This is from my local store in #westonsupermare. 

I tried them for less as I was sent a voucher from the Tesco Orchard programme - comment below and I'll give you a £1 off voucher to try for yourself #TriedItForLess

Join here https://orchard.tesco.com



Flowers day 1

Flowers day 7

I bought a beautiful bouquet last weekend to brighten up my home. After 7 days the flowers look just as fresh as when I bought them! The smell from the lilies is just lovely!

The fragrance fills my entire home which I love. The choice available in store was great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment