Monday 2 March 2015

Steak and Mushroom Pasta - Tesco Finest Fusilli Lunghi Col Buco #tryitfree

Tesco Finest Fusilli Lunghi Col Buco

All too often I have rushed my pasta choice, always choosing the same fusilli twists - well this time I decided to experiement with Tesco Finest Fusilli Lunghi Col Buco 100% Italian durum wheat dried pasta.


Be confident in change

Why am I a bit frightened when trying something new? I should not have been worried, I needed my largest saucepan as the length was very generous, and suprisingly the pasta was hollow which added to the pleasure of eating!

Steak is super with marvellous mushrooms

I prepared some strips of rump steak marinaded overnight in Peri Peri dry mix with a little olive oil - then fried with fresh chopped mushrooms as the pasta was boiling. 

Opened a jar of mushroom pasta and boom! Mushroom and steak pasta.

Try it

Go on, try it, be daring be different, I did #tryitfree and I'll be back for more. The photo below looks out of fosuc but really it's steaming hot traight out of the pan and didn't last long at all!


No comments:

Post a Comment